MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: Long Term Job Description:
* Provide technical support for the Master Data Management environment
(Master Data Repository).
* Monitor and maintain all the customer data processes such as
match/merge, data profiling, standardization, and data enrichment.
* Ensure system issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* Monitor and evaluate daily data and customer processes to meet the
daily SLA for Master Data Management environment.
* Work effectively with Technology Operations/Infrastructure teams to
ensure continued operations and maintenance of the data platforms
* Implement fixes for identified data and customer data processing
* Leverage standard Issue, Problem and Change Management ITIL toolset
in tracking and providing status on support work activities.
* Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards
required for compliance and identified best practices.
* Perform all software upgrades and patching partnering with the
necessary Infrastructure teams.
* Keeps management, team members and business stakeholders informed of
critical issues, status, changes, etc.
* 5-7+ years of experience working with Informatica MDM
* Previous experience working in MDM including creating BES services
and building real-time match and merge solutions
* Experience or strong working knowledge of MDM concepts and complete
workflow Experience in Power Center ETL tool is added advantage
* Well versed with the Informatica end-to-end application, from the
Architecture to the delivery with various sources and Targets
* Track record in working various types of projects, OLAP, OLTP, Data
Warehousing, Migration, BI Solutions project
* Demonstrates ability to break down a problem to manageable pieces
and implement effective, timely solutions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org