MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Must have strong Healthcare background
Open for contract to hire
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on
* Perform functional, application and regression, to ensure that
* products meet design specifications and are within total quality
* limits and standards.
* Analyze requirements, perform ambiguity analysis to ensure that
* meet design specifications and standards.
* Identify and investigate issues found during testing, assist
Software Engineers in
* troubleshooting and update test cases based on discovered defects.
* Adhere to standards and procedures for measuring product quality and
* Coordinate Performance testing within the scrum teams by assisting
* Engineers and Performance SMEs.
* Create, maintain, and execute automated test scripts, and clearly
* Support UAT initiatives by providing data set up, access, and
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
* required; in lieu of a degree, 4+ years of relevant experience may
* 2+ years of progressive QA/testing experience in Information
* software development focus on moderately scoped projects or
* Possess intermediate understanding of QA/testing principals and
* Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to
solve a variety
* of common testing challenges
* Develop and maintain automation suites (selenium webdriver,
* assure, ready API)
* Experience executing automated test scripts in a CI/CD environment
* using Jenkins, Bamboo.
* Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex and requires
* of analysis
* Ability to communicate information, typically within the immediate
* matters that involve obtaining or providing information of direct
* the team
* May provide guidance and assistance to entry level and/or support
* Ability to travel up to 10%, as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com