MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Location: Remote to start but will need to work out of any of these office
location of your choice. NY Soho
NJ Florham Park
W2 (Green Card EAD, Green Card, US Citizen only)
As a Senior/Lead devops engineer, you will build CI / CD pipelines for
front-end components for iOS/Android native mobile app and integrate with
complex backend components. The Senior/Lead devops engineer will partner
with the Enterprise Digital platform engineering team to help design,
develop and maintain the application configuration and deployment processes.
Required Skills for the Lead devops Engineer:
* 2-5 years of experience building or maintaining custom applications.
* Experience with configuration management, deployment automation
systems and concepts (Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Puppet, Chef, Git,
TFS, ClearCase, etc…).
* Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash and
* Work with Jenkins and CI/CD tools to automate software delivery
(build, test, deploy).
* Experience with basic Linux and/or Windows administration.
* Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
* Experience with AWS
* Hands-on working knowledge, with large-scale, high-availability
* Hands-on working experience with implementing configuration, build,
deployment and release management best practices.
* Good communications skills.
* Healthcare IT experience – a plus.
* WebSphere products experience (IIB, DataPower) – a plus
* Prior development experience in Java or .NET a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or
equivalent work experience
* 5 years of experience as a devops engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com