MaxJobsClub US Contractor
must have recent healthcare experience
looking to hire a senior-level software engineer with experience building
mission-critical service-oriented applications. This role is a
key-contributor to the
organization and future technologies.
Successful candidates will possess proven experience developing and
software solutions. Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow
aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in alignment
company’s technical vision and strategy.
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software
products (cloud and/or in-house).
* Serve as a technical expert on development projects. Participate in
full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated
* Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze
code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
* Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to
determine technical requirements.
* Consult with end users to prototype, refine, test, and debug
programs to meet needs.
* Contribute to team growth by providing advice, mentoring, and
coaching to other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively
present them to decision-makers.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
* Mathematics, Science) required
* At least 4 years of relevant work experience
* Technical skills required include each of the following
* Java, Spring, Oracle, MongoDB
* Development experience with RESTful Services
* Experience within a CI/CD environment
* Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible
* Experience documenting technology-based solutions
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
* Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom
* Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve
* Preferred skills include:
* MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB)
* Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
* Container based development/deployment
* Healthcare experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com