MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Must have Pharma background
The MDM support role within Data Stewardship for Data & Analytics (D&A) will
partner with the Director of Data Quality & Standards and the MDM Lead to
support our Client’s MDM strategy and implementation of a new MDM system and
provide input into the planning, execution, and maintenance of the MDM
system and operations. The focus of the MDM system will primarily be in
Commercial but may scale to additional business domains including R&D.
The MDM Support role must be comfortable collaborating with multiple
business partners on key MDM features, functionality, processes and overall
operations to optimize the MDM system and positively impact the quality of
Reporting to the Director, Data Quality & Standards, this individual will
provide support and business input on the end to end implementation,
execution and ongoing maintenance of the new MDM system and processes.
* Providing business input into the development, implementation, &
maintenance of MDM processes, guidelines, business rules.
* Evaluating, managing and resolving MDM issues and risks to ensure
* Supporting the education of users and administrators on MDM
processes and business rules.
* Contributing to the development and management of key performance
indicators to ensure the health of MDM operations.
* Identifying, reporting, mitigating and escalating critical issues
(including issues that affect other subject areas).
* Ensuring compliance with applicable MDM data quality standards and
* Analyzing and resolving identified risks/issues, including customer
and technical impact.
* Acting as liaison with IT and Business Stakeholders for MDM needs.
* Function as a knowledge base and resource to project teams. Serve as
a point of escalation and resolution for MDM issues.
* Support a learning culture within and external to Data Stewardship,
where individuals are provided MDM information relevant to their area of
* Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry within data
operations/data management environments.
* Experience with MDM systems and new system implementation to support
commercial portfolios spanning multiple products, therapeutic areas and
* Experience driving large, complex change efforts and driving results
through influence, persuasion and relationships.
* Assesses quickly with a track record of getting up to speed and
adding immediate value to new situations.
* Ability to co-create and work collectively with various business
leaders and other key stakeholders.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to organize, conceptually interpret and clearly communicate material
developed collaboratively via the input of multiple parties.
* Influencing and negotiation skills.
Education / Experience
* Bachelor’s degree is required.
* Minimum 5-7 years of MDM related experience within the
Experience providing business input to support implementation of a new MDM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org