MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Job Profile Summary: Analytically oriented Product Owner responsible for
defining, owning, and leading the Medical Expense Delivery Team products.
This team member sets priorities to deliver value, based on customer roadmap
and desired features for complex and/or multiple products. Works with
* Owns the Medical Expense Delivery Team and sprint backlog and
enables streamlined execution of product priorities through collaboration
with Finance/Actuarial stakeholders and Analytics & Insights/IT team
* Act as liaison between Actuarial, Finance, Healthcare, IT, and the
Medical Expense Delivery Team, representing the expectations of all
interested stakeholder segments.
* Utilize Product Manager & stakeholder input to map the product
vision to user stories.
* Work with Product Manager to ensure customer desires and business
priorities are effectively communicated and reflected in the MedEx product
* Decompose features into stories or smaller work items to enable team
execution and delivery.
* Define user stories and/or support team members as they write user
* Develop & maintain business knowledge for assigned business area
(e.g., Finance, Healthcare, Analytics).
* Mentors and coaches other staff.
* Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 5 years of experience in a
similar role (e.g. Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, etc.).
* In lieu of degree, 7 years of experience as listed above.
* Product Owner certification required.
* Academic background in health economics, business administration, or
* A minimum of two years of professional experience as a Product
* Master’s Degree with 5 years or PhD with 2 years of proven Business
Intelligence development skills.
* Demonstrated experience analyzing medical claims, with an
understanding of clinical codes (CPT, ICD-10, etc.) and medical expense
analysis for a health payer. Possesses an interest and deep understanding of
the drivers of medical costs and an enthusiasm for finding solutions to
promote the affordability of health coverage.
* Prior roles and proficiency in project management for Finance,
Accounting, or Actuarial teams.
* Experience with Value-Based programs, Accountable Care
Organizations, provider analytic domains
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com