MaxJobsClub US Contractor
We are looking for an Accessibility Product Owner with experience working in
a fast-paced, startup like environment. As the APO you’ll work closely with
the A11y Design and A11y Engineering teams to help manage and grow our
digital platform and ecosystem by driving A11y into our integrated digital
experiences. You will be an A11y champion across many teams, and will also
partner with product owners, agile managers and leadership to mature the
offering and ensure it exceeds the expectations of all customers and users.
Duration: 6 months with extension
* Lead A11y feature reviews and initiatives across Healthcare
Digital’s products and platforms as a member of the A11y Engineering Team.
* Help lead the team to success by working across groups to drive
discussion & engagement, and create & track user stories in an agile
software development life cycle.
* Act as liaison between the Product and A11y Engineering team
* Assist Product teams in conceptualizing, planning and embedding A11y
* Collect and interpret data on progress toward accessibility
milestones and metrics
* Ensure internal product stakeholders A11y needs /expectations are
met and promote transparency by helping communicate through SAFe/SCRUM
* Assist with test plan iterations and management of improvements to
the A11y process flow.
* Ability to think from an end-user perspective
* Commitment to meeting high expectations of end users
* Ability to interpret and advise on standards, principles and
techniques for meeting A11y success criteria (including WCAG 2.0 AA, WCAG
2.1 AA, and WAI-ARIA)
* Strong knowledge of assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver)
* Experience with Agile/Scrum practices (SAFe a plus).
* Experience leading cross functional project management initiatives.
* Advanced communication/presentation skills needed to represent your
team with stakeholders and management.
* Provide leadership when necessary
* Familiarity with Responsive Web Design and mobile apps
* Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Strong understanding of supporting products in a SAFe environment
specifically how current/future work is scheduled to come through planning,
design, engineering and 3rd-party validation efforts
* Knowledge of Rally, Teams, Confluence and other cooperation tools
* Ability to train and coach colleagues on various A11y topics
* Ability to promote and share the importance of A11y
* Understanding the overlap between user experience and A11y
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com