MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 6 months with extension
Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking an IT Program
Manager who has strong experience in program management for iterative/Agile
implementation to support one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science
clients, based out of Pittsburg, PA
In this role, the IT Program Manager will be responsible for initiation and
managing of different projects from Vision to Implementation for Medical
Devices (Instrument Health Program) IoT platform (Thingworx) to support
their vision for building a scientific platform for global medical
community. A successful candidate would be a leader with strong
communication & vision working with business & IT leaders leverage
SAFe/Agile best practices. Build a trusted relationship with stakeholders
and collaborate with business and cross functional teams for delivering
quality, with more frequent deployments leveraging Lean methods with
continuous learning and improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Define program roadmap, working with busines leaders, Product
Managers, build scrum teams, dependencies, budget and release strategy
aligning to business priorities
* Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role
acting as an RTE managing ART, facilitate quarterly/PI planning, Epic
definitions, Scrum team outcomes & demos.
* Facilitate SAFe/Agile ceremonies for PI Planning, daily stand up,
sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives while effectively meeting
business goals and improving team velocity.
* Effectively utilize the Agile methodologies, best practices DevOps,
utilize JIRA, Confluence, and other collaboration tools for increased
* Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a
timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations, and resolve
conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
* Build and execute operational and technical project plans,
facilitate all project gate reviews, utilize PPM tool and effectively
escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
* Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging Agile/
SCRUM, SAFe methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
* Manage multiple product Scrum teams (internal, external, & for
multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team
collaboration, innovation, and quality outcomes.
* Actively manage backlog aligning to business priorities, identify
risks and impediments, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters
expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on tasks to successful
completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
* Provide regular status update to the Leadership and Management team
with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
* Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility
to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
* Minimum 10 years of experience as IT project/Program manager with
minimum 3 years’ experience as SAFe/RTE preferably in Medical Devices
* Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, Information
Technology or 10 years’ experience in Information Technology projects.
* Certified Agile Scrum Master, SAFe/RTE preferred
Preferred Experience and Skills:
* Experience as Application Program Manager/Scrum Master leading
multiple Scrum teams supporting business transformation.
* Experience in Digital platform for multiple API integrations working
with different business and product teams managing budget and priorities.
* Experience in SAFe/Agile methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies
like PI Planning, backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily standups,
estimation, and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection,
coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence, and metrics reporting.
* Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering
formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management
articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial
* Familiarity with the DevOps implementation focusing on the
Continuous Integration and deployment leveraging automation building
deployment pipelines with focus on quality and speed to market.
* Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize
and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business
goals & priorities
* Has strong experience in Agile SAFe methodologies, Kanban, Scrum of
Scrums, lean budget, managing release train, process improvements, provide
training on Agile tools & dashboard.
* Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced
environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team
who are working on multiple priorities
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to
influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to
focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com