MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: Long Term Renewable
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Needs very strong Informatica MDM
* Develop and maintain complex ETL mappings, workflows, and UNIX shell
scripts in a Data Warehouse environment, based on technical specifications
and other supporting documentation, using Informatica PowerCenter, Unix
Shell Scripts, advanced SQL, and Autosys/Tidal Enterprise Scheduler.
* Provide input for the creation of technology related project
documents including functional and detailed design documents ensuring that
the design meets requirements and is detailed enough to provide to
* Participate in the rollout of any changes to the production
environment and the setting of new standards using change control,
documentation, and full communication with the operations and support.
* Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards, and
* Gather/document business requirements, analyzing current technology,
data, and processes versus potential to create recommended solutions.
* Analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts
related to industry specific design/development and articulate them
concisely to foster project team collaboration.
* Work with the IT lead and coordinate development, testing, and
implementation phases ensuring that all deliverables meet expectations.
* Work well under pressure and work independently or as part of a
* Support the Data Quality Program, including the creation and
execution of DQ queries using Informatica IDQ and JIRA
* 5 years of hands-on experience using Informatica MDM
* 2+ years of data integration experience in a lead role, preferably
in financial services industry.
* 5+ years of Informatica ETL experience in both batch and real-time
or near real-time data integration.
* 1+ years of experience in any of the object oriented programming
language such as Python, Java preferred.
* Experience in Data Modeling using ER Studio- Dimensional Modeling,
* Strong experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (DB2, Oracle,
etc.) and UNIX Scripting is required.
* Knowledge or experience in Informatica Data Quality, data modeling
and data design of data warehouse, data marts, data lakes is preferable.
* Understanding of AWS Data Services like RDS, Redshift, S3, Athena,
Glue, Kinesis, EMR.
* Experience with Big Data approaches and technologies including:
Hadoop, AWS, Spark, Kafka, Hive is preferable.
* Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in
class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
* Experience working in Waterfall/Agile development methodologies.
* A team player with excellent communication skills, logical thinking
and analytical skills.
* Bachelor’s degree (Preferably Computer Science, Information Systems)
with 7+ years or Master’s degree(Preferably Computer Science, Information
Systems) with 5+ years of
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org