MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: Long Term Renewable Contract
Notes from Manager:
* Complex projects
* Agile Framework – Kanban hybrid approach
* Working extensively from the Vendor
* Plan, develop and implement one or more medium to large-sized
* Develop the project scope, define project guidelines,
* Obtain business and information technology sponsor approvals
* Coordinate the resources necessary to successfully complete the
* Communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks,
provide continuing direction to the project team
* Conduct regular status meetings to review project activities.
* Manage the prioritization procedures for changing requirements/scope
(i.e., change management) and project quality assurance and acceptance
* Obtain feedback to ensure that project efforts meet customer
expectations for contracted time, cost, and performance.
* Participate in the blueprinting process by ensuring the discussion
stays on track
* Ensure timely resolution of open items by following up with the
* Coordinate with vendors for timely delivery of items
* Prepare project plan with detailed WBS for the project as a whole or
a sub-unit of work
* Conduct weekly status meeting, develop weekly and monthly status
reports for portfolio management and application leadership.
* Monitor project progress and collect schedule updates from various
* Interface with Portfolio Management and Project Governance for
project updates at various phases of the project lifecycle.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org