MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: Long Term Renewable Contract
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electronics &
Communications, Computer Science, Telecommunication, or Information
* Role Specific Experience: 2+years of network engineering experience
* Experience with Cisco routers and switches and hands-on LAN/WAN
* Hands-on experience with troubleshooting network issues
* Hands-on experience with Cisco wireless infrastructure, routers and
switches is required.
* Working experience with Cisco WLC, Cisco access points, Cisco Prime
Infrastructure, and wireless FlexConnect/CAPWAP modes is required.
* Sound understanding of RF fundamentals (2.4 and 5GHz spectrums),
RSSI, SNR and how they impact client performance is required.
* Hands-on experience with 802.1x authentication of wireless clients
* Sound understanding of RF design best practices – i.e. access point
placement, power settings, cell size, etc. – is required.
* Working experience with WiFi troubleshooting/planning tools and
techniques is required.
* Good understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, VLSM, VLANs, STP and IP
routing concepts is required.
* Ability to work and learn independently, with minimal supervision is
* Sound communication skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills, and
the ability to communicate with all management levels are required.
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
* Good understanding of network engineering fundamentals/services:
DHCP, OSI model, BGP, OSPF, VRF, VPN, and LAN/WAN technologies.
* Experience with modern scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.) and
automation engines (Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org