MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: Long Term Contract
Notes from Manager:
* Architecture & Infrastructure landscape
* Hosted on the cloud – interfacing with the cloud
* Integrating COTS Solution into internal landscape
* Provide technical design expertise, defines what technical
requirements are needed to support defined business requirements,
participates in detailed design, reviews system architecture, reviews test
plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team
* Recommend and implement appropriate architecture and technical
solutions to meet various technological aspects of a project – cloud
infrastructure, hardware, communication protocols, database, authentication,
UX, reporting, data sharing etc.
* Work with the vendor and internal WB teams to identify and improve
the technical landscape of the project, systems and interfaces keeping in
view the long-term life of the application
* Coordinate with the Enterprise Architect and infrastructure teams in
ensuring the required approvals and hardware are in place at the required
* Identify a data warehouse solution
* Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate
project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization.
* Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
* Define test plans and criteria for acceptance for the technical
components of system
* Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical
* Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change
request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product test
execution as required.
* Assist in defining technical architecture standards.
* Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
* Follow quality standards.
* Complete assigned tasks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org