Subject-matter expert in Release Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
* Responsible for Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, security improvements, Projects and Programs.
* Responsible for providing tool awareness and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
* Responsible for Implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments Work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
* Responsible for Liaising with project leads/managers/Scrum Masters, quality assurance, operations groups and other key stakeholders on the release and delivery progress, issues and improvements.
* Responsible for producing deployment run books and Implementation Plans Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
* Responsible for developing and delivering scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
* Responsible for all documentation including content for the department website on CI/CD (DevOps)
* Ensure solutions are built based on client standards and that they can be deployed within the client environment (whether in a global or member firm environment)
* Manage day to day CI-CD operations for Innovation while working with the team to help them remediate any Application Release impediments
* Good CI/CD, DevOps experience with good understanding on Software configuration Management
* Good hands on exp in Azure DevOps (VSTS), Azure cloud platform, C#.Net, PowerShell, Artifactory, Chef or any equivalents
* Well versed with Azure offerings with work experience on the same like Web apps, ASE, ASP, function apps, SQL PaaS, Storage accounts
* In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Clustering, Active Directory etc..)
* Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or related field
* Must have effective communication with excellent logic and problem-solving skills and a drive to make a difference.
* Experience in developing CI-CD pipelines, SCA tools awareness and supporting enterprise applications
* Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org