MaxJobsClub US Contractor
long term contract opportunity
The Sr. Test Manager will manage, direct and coordinate the testing for a large SAP ERP multinational program, including functional and non-functional testing. This program migrate Canadian and LATAM processes to the North America SAP System.
• Develop detailed test plans to meet entry and exit criteria for integration connectivity test, system-integration test, performance test, and user acceptance test.
• Work with test coordinators and other test leads to meet test milestones as dictated in the project plan.
• Manage and mitigate test/QA-related risks and issues to the program.
• Oversee the creation and execution of test cases, managed in MicroFocus ALM.
• Review test scenarios and test cases for completeness in requirements coverage and quality.
• Facilitate and drive user acceptance test sessions.
• Gather, interpret, and present test execution metrics for socialization with steering committees.
• Coordinate and drive test planning sessions.
• Drive the defect management process such that defects are resolved in a timely manner as established in the test strategy.
• Work with test automation to meet test automation goals per the test strategy.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in test management
Bachelor’s degree required
• Competency in test/QA management
• Strong organizational skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter capable of working independently
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working effectively as part of a small team and large program
• Experience in driving test automation on large programs
• Experience in quality assurance with SAP
• Experience with MicroFocus ALM preferred, but not required
• Experience with Tricentis Tosca preferred, but not required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org