MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 6 Month Renewable Contract
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
* 8+ years of experience administering large databases in a high
transaction, 24×7 Microsoft SQL Server database environment.
* A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning and
Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting
tools like IDERA/Redgate/OMS MMA or Dynatrace is required
* Advanced knowledge of SQL Server backup and recovery strategies.
Experience defining hardware requirements and storage capacity planning for
development, testing, QA and production for capacity planning and
* In depth experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database
mirroring, SQL Reporting Services, DacPac, BacPac, IsPac concept and
deployment/automation of database objects are required
* Advanced PowerShell scripting experience with ability to write
automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is
* MCDBA or MCSE: Data Platform Required with at least MCSA SQL Server
* Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and
resource utilization contention
* Ability to work with database developers and engineers to analyze
database performance and identify problems in areas such as: execution
plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
* Demonstrate ability to solve complex database administration
* Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting,
performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2012,
SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, and SQL Server in Azure IaaS
* Advanced knowledge SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always
On availability groups and experience administering Windows Server,
including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning,
security, and encryption
To apply for this job please visit www.maxjobs.xyz.