MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 6 months with extension
Product Owner of the Data Acquisition & Analytics team will play a strategic
leadership & execution role in the advancement of Customer & Logistics
digitization at for a 6-month term.
Key accountabilities will include
* Providing strategic leadership in defining & driving our digital
capabilities roadmap in partnership with Product Line leadership
* Lead team in driving forward roadmap of known needed capabilities
* Predictive ETA / Predictive Temp
* Closed loop capabilities (automated upstream & downstream
* API connectivity strategy for current toolset
* Partner with Client & business owners in strategic prioritization of
* Employ Agile best practices and coach teams to execute for maximum
The person in this role will demonstrate strong experience in design
thinking, advanced analytics and digital innovation while developing use
cases, value propositions and driving execution to improve business
processes across our Supply Chain.
* Demonstrated success at identifying innovation, developing strategic
business plans to advance and mature programs while also being able to
execute tactically is required
* Experience in leading large, cross-functional projects & programs in
a matrixed organization is required.
* Ability to translate emerging research and insights into actionable
partnering strategies is required
* Strong critical thinking, with outstanding analytical, influencing
and interpersonal skills are required.
* Self-managing and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple
priorities simultaneously is required.
* Project management certification (or equivalent experience e.g.
SCRUM Certification) is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com