MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 6+ Months (potential for permanent hire or extension)
Client is looking to hire a senior-level software engineers with experience
building mission-critical service-oriented applications. This role is a
key-contributor to the organization and future technologies. Successful
candidates will possess proven experience developing and delivering quality
software solutions. Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow
within an aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in
alignment with the company’s technical vision and strategy.
– Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software
products (cloud and/or in-house).
– Serve as a technical expert on development projects. Participate in full
development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
– Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated
– Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
– Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to
find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
– Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to
determine technical requirements. Consult with end users to prototype,
refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
– Contribute to team growth by providing advice, mentoring, and coaching to
other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
– Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present
them to decision-makers.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
– Mathematics, Science) required
– At least 4 years of relevant work experience
– Technical skills required include each of the following
– Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
– Development experience with RESTful Services
– Experience within a CI/CD environment
– Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software
– Experience documenting technology-based solutions
– Experience in an Agile environment
– Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an enterprise
– Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
– Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom line.
– Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex
Preferred skills include:
– MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB)
– Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
– Container based development/deployment
– Healthcare experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org