MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 6-month initial contract
Location: May Be Remote
Interview Process: 30-45 video interview.
The Principal Software Engineer works with a team to develop
mission-critical, service-oriented applications. This role is a key
contributor to the organization and future technologies.
* Participate in Full-Stack agile development in a collaborative
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software
products (cloud and/or in-house).
* Work to achieve operational targets, with some impact on the overall
achievement of results for the department.
* Participate in the full development life cycle including
requirements analysis and design.
* Make significant improvements to existing processes and systems
using significant conceptualization and reasoning.
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated
business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
Participate in software design meetings and analyse user needs to determine
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or a
related field required
* At least 10 years of overall work experience required
* Deep technical knowledge of enterprise platforms and ecosystem, and
latest architecture patterns including microservices architecture.
* Must have experience working with Java, Spring Framework, Spring
* Experience with S3, Azure or AWS is a Huge plus
* Technical skills required include each of the following
* Java, Spring, Oracle, MongoDB
* Development experience with RESTful Services
* Experience working with CI pipeline technologies such as GIT, Maven/
Artifactory, Docker Compose, Bamboo or something similar
* Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible
* Experience documenting technology-based solutions
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an
* Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented,
* Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom
* Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve
complex business problems
* Preferred skills include:
* MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB)
* Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
* Container-based development/deployment
* Healthcare experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com