MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 6 month initial contract (with contract-to-hire option)
Location: Preferred to be local to the Office, but can accept remote
candidates as a secondary option.
Interview Process: 30-45 video interview.
The Software Architect in the Engineering organization provides technical
leadership and guidance to the Engineering team in designing solutions for
our enterprise products that help our customers succeed in improving the
care outcome and reducing healthcare cost in the continuum of care spectrum
for the patients.
* Work with Product Management and relevant business stakeholders in
understanding key business and product requirements and lead efforts in
collaborating within Engineering in solution and design to satisfy those
requirements. Provide high-level effort estimates for such solutions.
* Direct platform and systems-level architecture design and decisions.
Optimize implementation approach to the target architectural roadmap and
enforce technology and architecture standards and procedures.
* Work closely with internal engineering leaders across different
software products to define and design platform architecture blueprint and
roadmap and build consensus around it.
* Establish a unified, consistent architecture framework and patterns
that are aligned to the business goals and objectives.
* Work with engineering teams to define the high-level implementation
approach to the target design or solution to ensure the most efficient and
effective approach to the goal, balancing quality and effort.
* Externally act as the technical point person for Engineering to
participate in the enterprise Architecture Review Board.
* Collaborate with other teams and locations across naviHealth on
cross platforms solutioning and design.
* Lead enterprise-level technology proof of concepts. Evaluate new and
emerging technologies (software, tools, etc.) to be at the forefront of
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required;
Master’s degree preferred
* 10+ years of experience designing and building Enterprise-class SaaS
products using technologies like Java/.Net, Spring, Web/RESTful services,
SQL Server/Oracle, KAFKA, MongoDB and AWS/Azure; practical experience
implementing microservices pattern
* 7+ years hands-on development experience using web and cloud
technologies and tools
* 2+ years hands-on experience working on container technologies such
as Docker and Kubernetes
* Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability,
and application of design patterns supporting high availability services
* Strong exposure and experience with leading front-end technologies
(Angular.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, React)
* Lead the creation of a technology framework and providing technical
leadership in support of initiatives in cloud computing and automation
* Proven record in designing and solutioning enterprise-level SaaS
* Deep technical skill and possess strong business acumen
* Ability to exercise balanced judgment between the technologies,
design and the needs of the business
* Ability to lead by example and influence; strong ability to work
across multiple teams and locations to build consensus
* Comfortable working in an Agile, fast-paced environment and have a
history of solving complex problems with solid design principles and
* Essential multi-tasking skill and ability to juggle multiple
* Ability to lead and contribute to parallel projects spread across
multiple development teams
* Outstanding servant leadership, time management, and communication
skills, as well as the ability to work independently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com