MaxJobsClub US Contractor
– Pharma Domain
9 months to start contract
Required Experience and Skills:
* A minimum of 3/10+ years of experience with development skillset
* A sound understanding of the fundamentals of engineering and
building distributed systems.
* Self-motivated and enjoys working on complex system software, is
customer-centric, understands the big picture and feels strongly not only
about building good software but about making that software achieve its
goals in reality.
* Proficient in Azure Cloud Application Development, modernization,
implementation, documentation, deployment and support of highly distributed
applications leveraging .NET, C#
* Proficient in Azure services, e.g. App Service, Azure SQL, Logic
App, Azure function, Azure Automation, Azure data factory, Service Bus
Queue, Event Grid, Application Insights, Azure Monitor, etc.
* Experience in developing and documenting applications using .Net
frameworks 4.5+, .Net Core 2.0/3.0
* Experience in developing, documenting and managing REST API using
.Net WebAPI, .Net Core 2.0/3.0
* Proficient in unit testing, conducting code reviews and define best
practices for team to produce high quality code
* Design, Build, document and write code for cloud-compatible CI/CD
frameworks to deploy solutions on Cloud Data Platforms.
* General experience with Azure Comprehensive understanding of SDLC,
agile methodology, OO principles and design patterns
* Object-Oriented software development with good working knowledge of
and experience with C# and/or Python
* Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure,
platform and application domains.
* Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in
both written and oral communication
* Ability to learn modern technology in a fast-paced environment and
pick up legacy technologies to support existing applications.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
* Experience of working in Onshore/Offshore model
* Ability to fully understand scope and requirements to develop
* Take ownership of technical solutions from a design and architecture
perspective for projects
* Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet
deadlines under time-to-market pressure
* Solve daily problems in both reactive and proactive ways
* Suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and the
* Review the architectural/ technological solutions for ongoing
projects and ensure the right choice of solution
* High sense of responsibility for the quality and goals of the
* Bachelor’s Degree. Concentration in Engineering, Sciences,
Information Systems or related field preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org