MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Long term contract
SharePoint Specific (Required) (60-70% of work activity)
* Intensive experience in the analysis, design, implementation,
administration, and governance of large, complex SharePoint deployments.
* Develop and deliver quality SharePoint online custom solutions using
leading edge patterns and practices.
* Work with key team members and enterprise business units to
understand requirements and provide fitting recommendations.
* Develop custom applications and web parts within the Office 365
toolset based on requirements gathering.
* Create Power Automate or Designer based workflows and forms using
PowerApps/MS Forms for Office 365 solution to improve on business processes.
* Develop technical specifications based on functional requirement.
* Follow the software development life cycle standards and policies
set by project management office.
* Perform Tier 2 enterprise level support and debugging in test and
* Tracking, Identifying and Resolving SharePoint platform
issues/tickets using ServiceNow platform.
Business Analysis Specific (Required) (30-40% of work activity)
* The ideal BA/SharePoint Developer candidate will meet with business
customers, define process flows of the business operations, gather business
requirements, develop business documentation, system test, support QA
testing, and assist in implementation of business/technical solutions.
* Identify business process, and design solutions to business
problems. The candidate will analyze business and user needs, and document
specifications to meet those needs, identify data collection strategies to
expand and populate various system.
* Develop technical solution documentation and guidelines, Business
Requirement Documents for SharePoint and M365 platform projects.
* Conduct user testing to ensure proper functionality prior to
* 6 plus years plus of solid hands-on experience in working with
Office 365 including SharePoint On-Premises Servers (2013, 2016) and
SharePoint Online Development platforms.
* Practical SharePoint Online product experience – configuring,
administration, development and deploying custom solutions.
* In depth understanding of SharePoint architecture and Administration
tasks with implementation experience of out of the box features and
* Experience developing Custom SharePoint solutions (strong knowledge
of SPFx), site templates, site/theme designs, Custom Pages, content types.
* Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party
applications – using CSOM, JSON, CSS, API etc.
* Strong knowledge with SharePoint security architecture with Azure
Active Directory integrations.
* Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models with Taxonomy and
* Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Search, SharePoint Search
Service, User Profile Service, and other Service Applications
* Strong hands-on experience of Power Automate and PowerApps,
Microsoft Forms, Lists, InfoPath forms, SSRS Reports, PowerBI Reports,
.Net/C#, ASP.NET 4.5.
* Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell scripting, and
* Experience of undertaking SharePoint Admin activities with IIS 10,
Windows Server, Database Servers, Team Foundation Servers, Git, Azure
* Experience with training the end users and Content Managers
regarding SharePoint basics and fundamentals.
* Experience taking requirements and generating designs and
implementing a final solution from scratch.
* Ability to effectively multitask around support and development of
* Self-motivated and organized with the ability to work with minimal
* Take ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and
within the scope.
* Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
* Agile project management knowledge/certifications
* M365 Teamwork Administrator Associate Certifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org