MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: contract ends on 12/31/2021 with extensions
Local candidates to Atlanta only please. Must have experience working in
* Serve as a Scrum Master for multiple teams across the program where
* Experience in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is required.
* Assist in overall program/project planning and ensure cross-team
dependencies are well-understood and modeled in project plans and timelines.
* Identify, document, and publish risks and issues related to the
overall program and to define resolution paths where required.
* Resolve cross-team impediments and blocking issues.
* Collect and consolidate cross-team status for delivery to
stakeholders and executive management.
* Schedule and conduct meetings and ceremonies in accordance with best
practices for Agile/Scrum software development.
* Responsible for building team collaboration, commitment towards
achieving sprint objectives and viewing team needs above everything else.
* Continuously work to improve team performance and productivity:
* Encourage team accountability, self-organization, and empowerment.
* Share common Agile practices.
* Promote and support the development team’s automated processes.
* Facilitate Retrospectives which generate new ideas for process
* Maintain relevant metrics that guide the development team to more
efficient processes in their work and in satisfying their Product Owner and
* Maintain effective information radiators that aid transparency and
encourage clear communication between the development team, the Product
Owner, and stakeholders.
* Active participant in the local scrum chapters to share and learn
new agile concepts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org