MaxJobsClub US Contractor
Duration: 2 year contract
PUBLIC SECTOR experience preferred
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities will include system analysis of existing source code or
applications and produce documentation, business process or system flows,
and business rules.
* Arrange programming sequence by analyzing source code; preparing a
workflow chart and diagram using technical capabilities, programming
language, and logic.
* Produce data mapping and specifications related to data structure
Produce work products and deliver artifacts in line with business needs and
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Level II- Between four (4) and seven (7) years of experience as a
* Four (4) years of experience in implementing applications using
ASP.NET framework, ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX), VB .Net/C#, ADO .NET
* Four (4) years of experience in analyzing and debugging SQL queries,
stored procedures (eg. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational
databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
* Experience in implementing web applications using scripting
languages such as Java Script, jQuery for front-end validations
* Two (2) years experience as system analyst in analyzing existing
.Net applications collaborating with internal teams to produce documentation
related to business processes and business rules
* Experience in analyzing pseudo code implemented in various languages
such as COBOL, Java, .Net
Experience using business modeling tools to document business process flows
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com