MaxJobsClub US Contractor
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, architecture, and software engineering
- Work independently, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Looking for candidates who have 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience and experience should be recent.
- Experience with Golang, Mongo DB, and Angular 13 is required for this role.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of design patterns and enterprise architecture inclusive of security and performance benchmarks
- Experience with building Microservices
- Experience with container technology and management such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in version control systems such as GitHub/Gitlab
- Experience in creation of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with RDBMS like Oracle/ SQL Server
- Experience in Unit Testing to attain high code coverage and pass build Quality gates
- Experience of executing projects in Agile using continuous / continuous deployment
- Experience in Web development using HTML, XLM, XSL, XSLT, jQuery, CSS and AJAX. Understanding
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Good to have
- Experience in healthcare projects
- Experience working with Cloud/SaaS services such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com