Location: US-NC if possible, but can be remote
Duration: 6 months with extension
As a Lead Full Stack Java Developer on the team, your primary role will be building, testing, web applications in Angular 12 and engineering REST API’s.
You are encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of the platform to be able to lead and chip into strategic roadmaps and initiatives related to the improvement, maintenance, and support of the platform.
• Deliver API Platform capabilities such as Apigee Edge SaaS, Microgateway, JWT, SwaggerHub, Datadog, WS Relay & many more
• Create API common framework
• Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
• Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
• Build or Migrate existing API’s to Kubernetes/Azure
• Implement consistent standards for API development, deployment
• Coordinate publishing and consumption in the API Marketplace
• You have an awareness of event-based systems, functional programming, and messaging frameworks such as Kafka and EMS
• Minimum 8-years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core /Spring Boot Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
• Minimum 3-years of working knowledge of API gateway such as Apigee, Azure
• Minimum 5-years of development experience with application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools — Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
• Minimum 2-yearsUnderstanding & hands on knowledge of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (Azure)
• Experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
• Experience with Angular 6 or newer
• Experience using Client Side Technologies, including Typescript Angular 10 or greater
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org