We are currently seeking a Java Full-Stack Developer (Remote) to join our team in Canada (CA).
- 9+ years of strong hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript, CSS, Angular 6 & above
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Java Beans
- Good understanding of APIs/ Webservices
- Experience in building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap, Material
- Creating responsive layouts and interfaces that adapt to different devices and screen sizes
- Testing and debugging code to ensure a smooth user experience across different browsers, devices, and platforms
- Good understanding of SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Understanding and experience working with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, Version control tools such as TFS, GIT
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills to understand customer needs and transactions
- Aptitude to learn and experiment with new technologies and patterns
- Work with stakeholders to gather and document the design, technical flows
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Strong hands-on experience with Core Java, and J2EE involving Webservices, Messaging (JMS), Spring framework/ Spring Boot and SQL.
- Experience in creating responsive HTML5 pages with Angular.
- Should have a good understanding of CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, Version control tools such as TFS, GIT and build
- Supports large and critical software applications within the organization.
- It is viewed as a technical expert or advisor for one or more applications.
- Participates in (and may lead) projects where systems or data analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Regularly mentors and reviews the work of less experienced team members.
- Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to a successful conclusion.
- Initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules