MaxjobsClub US Contractor
Looking for a Sr. Web Architect that will interface with several disciplines within various BUs of Healthcare including UI, PM, Partners, Engineering, etc., as well as outside partners & vendors towards the creation of a unified customer facing experience. This role requires talented software development professional with a deep technical background and experience building excellent user focused solutions and who will drive forward innovation to deliver cutting edge application solutions.
• Work with stakeholders, including Product Management, Engineering, and UX team members to influence the application architecture and design.
• Keen interest and passion towards keeping abreast of current technologies & trends.
• Good sense of how mobile web/apps should be architected to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
• Ability to coordinate the architectural growth and development across several scrum teams.
• Ability to source ideas from developers, as well as corral teams to come up with solid solutions.
• Ability to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues and problems.
• Collaborate with internal & external groups, partner with vendors to extend the platform as needed.
• Strong interest in user-experience design and how it should be applied to application design.
• Self-motivated to seeking out opportunities to move the application, its design, and architecture forward based on projected features and roadmap visions.
• Enjoy communicating and collaborating with developers to discuss innovative ideas and concepts.
• Enjoys the challenges associated with creating software for large audiences
• A disciplined approach to software development and problem solving
• 5+ years of modern web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue) development experience
• 8+ years of hands-on software development experience
• Experience with design and development of large complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation, and testing
• Thorough understanding of Modern Web Frameworks, responsive design, and architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM…etc)
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience working in an Agile SDLC (SAFe Agile a plus)
Experience with design and development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation and testing.
Android -> Java w/interest in Kotlin, or additional experience with modern-day languages.
Understanding of core libraries, application framework, android architecture.
Experience architecting and developing large code base, feature rich applications.
Go get attitude.
Excellent verbal and written communications.
Working in an Agile SDLC.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com