We are currently seeking a Agile Software Engineer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA). This position is 100% onsite.
We are seeking to hire an Agile Software Engineer to work within our existing team of software engineers, analysts, and product managers to continue build out the a new product. This application is designed to provide a quick, easy way for qualified participants to easily give directly to the charities of their choice. Each team member will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver an appealing and modern high-quality product to our customers. Our team operates much like a start-up using a modern tech stack and staying on top of industry standards and best practices. Our team has built a culture that encourages thoughtful conversations, meaningful dialog, deep collaboration, and mutual respect towards a common goal. Team members are encouraged to share their thoughts, be themselves, and bring their unique perspectives into the mix as we grow. Our team uses some of the most cutting-edge software and always looks to investigate using new technologies and paradigms.
- Agile Processes (Scrum, Jira, sprint methodology)
- 3-5 years of Angular 14+ and NodeJS experience
- NestJS, or other large scale Express experience
- Relational Database experience.
- Experience writing or working with Microservices
- Experience writing unit tests, integration/api tests, and e2e test
- Experience in documenting API endpoints including input parameters and responses, along with error cases